START THE COMMUNICATION
Through this, customers can improve their customer engagement cycle by getting in touch with their target audience. Previously, notifications were one-way, but now end-users can respond with confirmations or other responses.
The best part is how cost-effective the NI USSD platform is. For you to remain relevant to your clients, this is your way into their world – how they think and operate, what their preferences are, and why.
PUSH, NUDGE, NOTIFY
With the full cooperation of those to whom you initiate communication, you have all the say. Yes, it’s invitational in nature, but you can also give helpful information, reminders, and ‘push’ incentives to your valued customers. These include customer surveys and polls, competition entries, balance enquiries, or account application responses.
What NI USSD Looks Like
NI USSD allows a company to initiate the session and send the first message to which the user can respond. The recipient is not charged for the session.
Your financial service provider is likely already using NI USSD for you, such as:
- Website logins
- Internet banking
- Call centre authentication
- Debit and credit card protection
If there’s one thing that resonates with mobile users more than a well-timed push notification, it’s a creative one. Copy is important in all messaging channels, and the best mobile teams stretch their creative muscles to fit engaging content into the limited space of a push message.
~ Stefan Bhagwandin; Leanplum.com
NI USSD puts you in the driving seat
The benefits of NI USSD will have customers eating out of your hand:
- USSD is available on all South African networks and handsets
- Easily integrate Developer APIs
- A multitude of applications for any financial business
- This service does not charge end users
- You can use NI USSD for a number of tasks, such as authentication for call centre operators, online banking, website security, and credit card security.