What are Short Codes?
Short codes are a unique set of numbers, usually just five digits, used by customers to communicate with businesses via mobile.
Users can opt-in to promotional messaging from businesses via short codes, creating a user-friendly and compliant communication platform.
Transactional messages can be securely sent without an opt-in.
Short codes open a simple two-way communication channel between business and consumer to nurture relationships, solve problems, and promote products. Integrate short codes to your CRM system to grow and retain your database of customers.
Keep Customers Engaged
Short codes are a reliable way for customers to respond to any traditional advertising campaigns and are a popular option for promotions, donations, or call-back requests.
If you’re not using mobile marketing to attract new customers to your business, don’t worry — your competitors are already using it and are getting those customers instead.
~ Jamie Turner; 60SecondMarketer.com
Short codes can improve your customer engagement – a win for any business
Working with us offers a host of benefits:
- Securely send password resets, OTPs, or use for two-factor authentication
- Reliable delivery of order confirmations or tracking numbers
- Short numbers are easy to remember and use
- Engage your customers with instant responses to menu queries
- Use short codes for marketing, tracking, promotions, surveys, and more