NO NEED FOR SMARTPHONES
It is quick and easy for businesses to deploy and straightforward for all parties to use. It is especially useful for businesses that want to reach people who don’t have smartphones, providing all the tools they need in a simple interface.
PAY WITH EASE
Most commonly used to manage mobile accounts, top-up airtime, and pay bills, USSD has found greater use in today’s mobile market.
USSD can be used effectively for mobile sessions to request information, advertise promotions, competitions, and loyalty programs, and secure payment services.
CHOOSE YOUR TYPE OF USSD
- Standard USSD costs the user R0.20 per 20 seconds – a much cheaper alternative to SMS. They initiate a once-off request and, in return, get multiple service options from a menu-based application.
- USSD Push or NI USSD (network initiated USSD) allows a company to initiate the session and send the first message to which the user can respond. The recipient is not charged for the session.
- Reverse billed USSD (zero rated USSD) allows the mobile user to initiate a session by dialing a unique *134* string at no charge.
- Premium rated USSD sessions are charged to the mobile phone user at a higher rate than normal. Revenue derived from these sessions is split between the mobile network and the service provider.
Keep Consumers Hooked
USSD also offers an excellent way for businesses to increase client retention and customer satisfaction with USSD’s high consumer engagement rate.
The Growth And Adoption Of Mobile
The adoption rate of mobile is twice that of the internet, three times that of social media, and 10 times faster than PCs.
~ Emma Crowe; Senior Vice President of Client Strategy at Somo – 2014
USSD services can grow your business and retain your customers
We offer USSD packages that include:
- A user-friendly messaging portal
- Reporting tools to refine your messaging and enhance customer engagement
- Highly customizable messaging for your unique requirements
- USSD is reportedly seven times faster than SMS
- Seamless integration into your existing business systems
- Offers a paid content portal for news, sports, etc.
- USSD communication requires no data or internet connection and can be used across all networks